пятница, 16 сентября 2016 г.

Tracy Anderson Connect Butt and Thighs Workout

Tracy Anderson Connect Butt and Thighs Workout


Tracy Anderson Connect Butt and Thighs Workout


Can i do the mat workout with hip metamorphosis


Hi Bogdana, Yes you can do the mat workout with hip metamorphosis There’s no reason why you can’t mix those two- out of interest are you planning on doing both in one day or alternating?


Yes I’ll try to do both 2 or 3 times. The mat work at the end or first I should do? I’m at level 4 on metamorphosis .


Sent from my iPhone


>


I don’t think it matters which order you do them in


Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone


>


Tracy Anderson Connect Butt and Thighs


Time: 15 minutes


Areas worked: Legs


Equipment needed: None


This is a hardworking well paced routine- 15 minutes purely on legs- bound to get results! Tracy says that this workout is a great addition to her full length DVDs so could you pin it onto the end of one of her workout dvds


Original article and pictures take http://fittyblog.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/tracy-anderson-connect-butt-and-thighs-workout/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий