пятница, 4 марта 2016 г.

Office Stretches to do at your Desk

Office Stretches to do at your Desk


Office Stretches to do at your Desk


Thanks for the stretching exercises. And for some of the wonderful receipes. Enjoy being part of the Walking Spree.


Doug and Joyce


Hello out there in CA.


It’s been a long, long time since we last met and talked. Glad you’re still active and busy. We’re now living in OH nearer our son Robert and his family. Blessings, dee/paul


I already do some of theses stretches instinctively every day just because they feel good when an area feels tight – and they make me feel a little more awake!


A lot of computer work keeps me at my desk, so I appreciate these stretching exercises!


At 87 I need all the help I can get to keep active, alert and energetic! Since I am a care-giver in several ways to husband Paul (using a rolling walker full-time and with vision, balance and hearing problems) I need to be as fit as possible…Walkingspree’s program and encouragement really helps! Dee


#ThinkTherapy Breathe out 5-7sec. slowly.


Then breathe in slowly – repeat a happy affirmation.


Many time this has helped with stretching the mind!


Thanks good one


I am truly happy to glance at this weblog posts which contains plenty of useful facts, thanks for providing these data.


Stretching – underused and often forgotten by most walkers as part of their regular walking routine. It is useful for both injury prevention and injury treatment. If done properly, stretching increases flexibility and this directly translates into reduced risk of injury. When a muscle/tendon group has a greater range of motion passively, it will be less likely to experience tears when used actively


Original article and pictures take http://blog.walkingspree.com/walkingspree/office-stretches-to-do-at-your-desk/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий