понедельник, 23 ноября 2015 г.

I used to get SOOO COLD. Literally, shivering on the couch while my man was in a T-shirt.

I used to get SOOO COLD. Literally, shivering on the couch while my man was in a T-shirt.


I used to get SOOO COLD. Literally, shivering on the couch while my man was in a T-shirt.


I used to get SOOO COLD. Literally, shivering on the couch while my man was in a T-shirt.


That’s why I drink piping hot ginger tea every night. It stimulates my circulation and warms me right up!


But even better...


….it became one of my most transformative daily health rituals (and a crucial ingredient in my 21 Day Teatox!)


So what did ginger do for me? For a start, it:


\u200bGot rid of my bloated belly


Unblocked my bowels


Warmed my toes and fingers


Helped me with my motion sickness (and morning sickness!)


But there are many more health benefits of ginger tea! Check this out:


What ginger tea helps with


So if you can't wait to unlock the awesome Power of Ginseng, here are my Top 3 ginger root tea recipes. Enjoy !


Oh, and here's a little recipe card to save on your phone or Pinterest:


Simple Ginger Tea


Ingredients\u200b


♥ ½ tsp of grated ginger


♥ Boiled water


♥ Black tea / rooibos tea or green tea (choose your favorite tea)


♥ If you like a bit of sweetness: honey or agave syrup


Preparation: Let all the ingredients steep for 3-4 minutes, sip and enjoy!


Slimming Morning Tea


♥ 1 tbsp of grated ginger


♥ 2 cups of boiled water


♥ 1 tbsp of raw honey


♥ Juice of ½ lemon


♥ 1 cinnamon stick


♥ Dash of cayenne pepper


Preparation: Add the ginger and cinnamon to the water and let it steep for 10 minutes. Add the honey, lemon and cayenne, and drink before breakfast!


Cold Buster


♥ 5 big ginger slices


♥ 4 cups of water in a saucepan


♥ slice of lemon or orange slice


♥ 1 teaspoon pf honey


Preparation: Put all ingredients in a saucepan on the stove and bring to a boil. Leave simmering for 10 minutes and pour a cup filled with the mixture. Let it cool down and sweeten it with a little honey. Very soothing for a sore throat!


How to store fresh ginger


You can keep fresh ginger in the fridge for 2 weeks. You can also keep it for at least 4 months if you bury it in planting earth, and water it occasionally. You can even peel and grate portions and store it in the freezer, for 6 months.


Ready Made Ginger Tea\u200b & Supplements


If you don't have time to prepare your own ginger fix, there are great alternatives!


Ginger is a substantial component in my all natural Detox Tea\u200b, but you can easily find great ginger teas and ginger tablets online that will give you the best of its nutrients.


Original article and pictures take http://thelittlehealthcompany.com/how-to-make-ginger-tea/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий