четверг, 11 декабря 2014 г.

50 Ways To Practice Self-Care

50 Ways To Practice Self-Care


50 Ways To Practice Self-Care


I'm currently doing number 35!!!!!! Binge watching \"the crown\"........


waw thanks so much ..think gat a lot to do


http://www.fashvo.com


Oh my! I do a lot of these!


xx Jenelle


http://www.inspiringwit.com/


I actually read the whole list and Loved it all. Thanks for this great post. I have been passing it along to others too ��


love this post!! so helpful and inspiring to all people who need selfcaring :)


xx,


http://lalainlaland.blogspot.c...


Thank you Laura!


16, 21, 22, 27, 46, that's what i'm gonna do. thank you so much for sharing this delightful list


You're very welcome Momina, thank you for visiting! :)


Amazing tips! I love pampering myself! It became so rarely and this although it's so important for the soul!!


Thanks for sharing and remembering!


♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘


Thanks Stella!


It's true that it is important to take care of yourself! if we are more relaxed and happy, people we love will also enjoy our good mood!


www.nobletandem.com


Yes!


Great ideas! Yes to long hot baths! And chocolate ALWAYS works for me as well :-)


Love a good, hot bath too! :)


I love all of your posts. They are always so useful! Thank you, yet again.


http://tealattewithstyle.com/


Thank you so much Emma, so happy you like them!


I love this post. I always like to declutter or cook when I need some time to myself.


Trecee


http://treceefabulous.blogspot...


Yes, I love cooking when I'm stressed or need a little break :)


Very useful and awesome post, I pinned it directly to re read it! I love early mornings to enjoy my breakfast...


Thank you Darina! I love my early morning routine, too. ;)


Such lovely tips Paula - I love the pinterest version of the post as well :)


- Ambar x


www.herlittleloves.co.uk


Thank you Ambar! So happy you liked it! :)


I love going for a walk especially before dusk, it's so calming!


Kathy x


www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co...


Yes!


I love these ideas! It is so important to give yourself some TLC from time to time and I happen to be the happiest after I have worked out or have gone for a walk on my own :) It makes me feel so refreshed! xx


Jacqueline | Sail Away to Neverland ♡


Love going for long walks!


I love this! I have been learning a lot about self care this past year, and I am grateful to have more suggestions :)


http://thelordismyteacher.blog...


Thank you Moriah!


These are great Ideas. Self-care is so important! I love the one about cuddling with your pet or your human. A cuddle session always makes me feel great. I do this all the time with my dog and my boyfriend. :)


-Brooke


www.beautydecorandmore.com


Yes! I love a good cuddle session! :)


It's so easy to get caught up in the everyday demands and responsibilities, but we definitely need to take time to care for ourselves.


It's funny how the 50 things that you listed don't require much time to do and are simply easy to make time for.


This year alone I've been praticing a morning routine that consists of me waking at 5:30AM/6AM to write in my journal, drink water (favorite drink lol), read for 40 minutes, stretch, and just simply think.


Thanks for this post!


- Natasha


Yes, totally agree Natasha! Water is my favorite drink too! haha :) That sounds like a really lovely morning routine, mine is a bit similar to that and ever since I started it, I just feel so well-rested, and happy! :)


These are fabulous. I always try to take time out for me every day. I have no problem coming off \"selfish\" even though it isn't. I'm an administrative assistant so I need all the time I can have to take care of myself after taking care of everyone else all day. I LOVE to come home and soak my feet in water with Epsom salt. I love going out and taking nature photography. There's so many good gardens in Philadelphia and Delaware and, of course, the shore. I try to take time every day to knit, which is a new obsession of mine. And I sing every day!!


Katie


OverTheMoony.com


Thank you Katie! I love a good Epsom salt bath, my favorite one is eucalyptus and mint- smells so amazing and always puts me in a good mood. I love singing too! I get really loud with it sometimes haha :)


I couldn't agree more with this! Buying flowers, burning candles and taking baths are all things I need to do more of!


xo Jen


Skirt The Rules


Yes! :)


LOVE THESE. Saving to a blog lovin folder. <3 You go girl! I especially love the 'have a mini de-clutter session\" one. I'm always looking for an excuse to organize and declutter something.


Gitana | Books & Bellinis | Instagram


Thanks Giana, I love a good de-cluttering session :)


Awesome post ! Thanks for sharing


Xoxo


http://fashionbackyard.blogspo...


Thanks!


Love the positive message of this post, it really is the little things that can cheer me up. Lying down outside, looking up at the sky with music in my ears sounds perfect on a hot summer's day! I also love going for a killer workout at the gym or decluttering my makeup collection - great tips! :)


Toni x


www.clarkecouture.co.uk


Thanks Toni! I love a good, exhausting workout too! Such a good stress-reliever! :)


Yes to all of these - every last one! xo, Biana BlovedBoston


;)


LOVE this! I think decluttering is one of the best things to do in order to be able to relax! A manicure and a good candle burning in the background - while reading a book (or my favorite blogs) - also always do the trick ;)


xoRosie// Rosie's Life


Thanks so much Rosie! I love giving myself a little mani session- it always relaxes me!


I like suggestion 1-50!


www.thestylestudiobykb.com


Hehe, thank you so much Keri!


OMG this post its perfect now 'cause the holidays. There are too many things to do and we never remember.


XOXO


Pretty Little Lawyer


Thank you!


50 Ways To Practice Self-Care


Being kind to yourself isn’t a luxury.. it’s a necessity.


It also isn’t an act of selfishness. Practicing self-care means that you’re willing to accept yourself and acknowledge the fact that you have both strengths and weaknesses. When you take care good care of yourself, you also set the standards for how you want to be treated by others.


One of my friends has two small kids and I always laugh when she tells me that sometimes she locks herself in her pantry with a bottle of wine, some crackers and her favorite salad. Away from the kids and her partner, even if it’s just for 10 minutes. She calls it her “me time” and always says that she can’t pour from an empty cup, unless she first refills hers. And she isn’t referring to wine. :)


I happen to agree.


It’s not always easy, especially if you love staying busy, working and taking care of others. You might even feel a little guilty about taking some time out for yourself. BUT, we all need to show ourselves a little extra love at times. Better yet, make it a habit. Whether it be turning off your phone for a few hours or giving yourself a little day off once one a while.


1. Have a mini declutter session.


2. Watch your favorite movie. For the 20th time.


3. Take a long bath.


4. Burn your favorite candle.


5. Jump on your bed. Like when you did when you were little (come on, when was the last time you did this?).


6. Turn off your phone for a few hours.


7. Meditate (you can start right here).


8. Have a mini pamper session.


9. Throw your favorite jammies in a dryer for a few minutes so they’re nice and warm and put them on as soon as you come home from work.


10. Go for a run or a long walk.


11. Write yourself a love letter.


12. Wear your favorite perfume.


13. Put some music on and dance away.


14. Prepare your favorite meal.


15. Go outside, lie on your back and watch the sky.


16. Write down 10 things you’re grateful for.


17. Give yourself a manicure.


18. Treat yourself with your favorite dessert.


19. Buy yourself some flowers.


20. Do something for the first time; it can be something very simple, like trying out a new restaurant for the first time, all by yourself (you can always order your food to go, if you’re too uncomfortable eating alone at the table).


21. Have an intense workout session.


22. Do something that you’ve been putting off for a while.


23. Get up early, make yourself breakfast and enjoy your morning tea in peace and quiet. No TV, no radio, no phone, no laptop.


24. Throw yourself a little party. Buy a bottle of your favorite wine, grab some takeout and read through all the magazines you’ve been hoarding. Maybe watch some mindless TV?


25. Slow down and be present. This post will show you how.


26. Listen to music. Just close your eyes and listen to music.


27. Create a vision board for yourself.


28. Call someone you love.


29. Read a good book.


30. Take a nap.


31. Stretch.


32. Create positive, loving affirmations for yourself.


33. Organize your closet.


34. Plan a fun weekend for yourself and your partner/friends/family. It can be something as simple as game night and pizza.


35. Binge-watch your favorite TV show on Netflix.


36. Try a new, healthy recipe.


37. Do something creative.


38. Have a cup of coffee from your favorite coffee place.


39. Write a thank you note to someone. Just because.


40. Do something you love.


41. Sleep in on the weekend.


42. Spend some time in the sun.


43. Have a little girls’ night in.


44. Kick-start your day with some positive affirmations.


45. Have a lunch date with a friend.


46. Cuddle with your pet. Or with your human ;) .


47. Make a playlist of your favorite songs at the moment.


48. Go to a museum.


49. Write down a long list of things you love.


50. Watch a stand-up comedy show.


How do you practice self-care? How often do you take small brakes, just for yourself?


Here’s a pinnable version of this post:


PS If you don’t already, I’d love it if you followed me and Thirteen Thoughts on Facebook!


Original article and pictures take http://www.thirteenthoughts.com/50-ways-to-practice-self-care/?pp=1 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий