Need an extra boost to get to the gym this morning? Having trouble sticking to your fitness plan? Well, get ready to take your fitness to the next level with 35 of my favorite motivational fitness quotes.
Repeat the following quotes to yourself, write ’em down on a post-it note, channel your positive thoughts, and go hard today. I hope these help to kickstart your day, as they have with mine!
1. When you’re at the gym feeling like you’ll never be one of those people who look like they’ve been at it their entire lives, remember that they all started somewhere.
2. 70% of people that start a fitness plan quit. Except you. Not this time.
3. Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live.
4. No, your legs aren’t that tired. Yes, you can breathe. Keep going.
5. Work out because you love your body, not because you hate it.
6. Health is not about the weight you lose, but about the life you gain.
7. Sore…But worth it.
8. The body achieves what the mind believes.
9. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better.
10. The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.
11. When a girl is working out & tightens her ponytail, you know it’s about to go down.
12. Suck it up now so you don’t have to suck it in later.
13. It pays off. The sweat. The time. The tears. The devotion.
14. The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.
15. It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing, it takes 8 weeks for your friends & family, it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going.
16. A one hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.
17. You will never look like the girl in the magazine. The girl in the magazine doesn’t even look like the girl in the magazine.
18. Try and fail but don’t fail to try.
19. When you have a sweat mustache, you know you did good.
20. Sweat now. Glow later.
21. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
22. A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
23. The best ab exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap.
24. Excuses don’t burn calories.
25. Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
26. Never let success get to your head. Never let failure get to your heart.
27. If running is difficult, run more. This lesson applies to anything.
28. You don’t get what you wish for. You get what you work for.
29. One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago, your body couldn’t do what it just did.
30. It’s not about being the best. It’s about being better than you were yesterday.
31. You don’t have to go fast… you just have to go.
32. Remember why you started.
33. I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you its going to be worth it.
34. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.
35. Get fit for life. Not just for summer.
I hope you feel ready to go hard and strong at the gym after reading these! I certainly have many lazy days where I just feel like sitting on the couch all day, but the most important thing to remember is that the more you exercise, the more of a habit it becomes. If you stick your mind (and body!) to it, you’ll reach your goals in no time.
Be sure to let me know if these quotes helped to motivate you! And if they did, share them with your friends and family so they can be happy and healthy too. Wishing you guys a very sweaty workout!
Original article and pictures take https://www.myfitstation.com/2016/07/30/35-motivational-fitness-quotes-guaranteed-get-going/ site