четверг, 18 сентября 2014 г.

20 Quotes You Need to Read if You’re Battling Insecurity

20 Quotes You Need to Read if You’re Battling Insecurity


20 Quotes You Need to Read if You’re Battling Insecurity


I really needed to see these. I have battled with insecurity for a long time, but I’m going through an especially difficult time now. These quotes are so uplifting and inspiring – thank you!


I took a screenshot of at least 10 of these. Right now is a tough time for me because I am battling with insecurity. Thank you SO much for the quotes!!


I am so happy to hear these were helpful for you. Stay encouraged!


The bible verses and prayers in this really spoke to me. I often forget what God thinks of me and focus on what I am not. I used to be secure in myself but nowadays I’m falling away from that… This reminded me to stop comparing myself and cast all my cares on God. <3


This is lovely. Thank you. ♥


Thank you for the quotes and Bible verses. I needed it


Thank u so much. I needed this


Christian Life


None of us are immune to the grips of insecurity. It’s a battle of the mind—how we view ourselves affects the actions we take in our lives. From Moses to Gideon to David and throughout the Bible, we see many ancient heroes fighting the mindset of insecurity. If you find yourself in combat against the lies you tend to believe about yourself, here are a few quotes, realities and prayers to keep at the forefront of your mind.


Was there a specific quote that really spoke to you the most? Why? Comment below!


TAGS: Inspiration


Original article and pictures take http://www.projectinspired.com/20-quotes-you-need-to-read-if-youre-battling-insecurity/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий